LEAN Academy for Government
Why Use Lean in Government? Because LEAN Eliminates Waste!
- Waste is disrespectful of humanity because it squanders scarce resources
- "Waste is disrespectful of individuals because it asks them to do work with no value." - President of Toyota
- "Waste is disrespectful to taxpayers for asking them to financially support processes with no value." - Patricia A. Gabow, M.D., CEO, Denver Health, Colorado
Learn How to Use LEAN Principles & LEAN Tools for the following:
- Streamlining office processes
- Improving efficiency
- Reducing errors
- Eliminating non-value steps for your customers
- Improving employee morale
- Changing the culture in your work environment
- Achieving tangible, measurable improvements
LEAN for Government Testimonial
"The City and County of Denver has launched a progressive performance improvement initiative as envisioned by Mayor Hancock. The Lean methodology in place at Denver Health will be foundational to transforming Denver’s local Government and reinvigorating our citizen-focused culture of continuous learning. The City of Denver is leveraging Denver Health’s Lean Academy to launch our journey by training executives as well as process improvement facilitators. The hands-on Lean training from Denver Health will be the launching pad for how the City of Denver will make tangible operational improvements aimed at improving service levels while achieving efficiencies within our exciting Peak Performance initiative."
-Scotty Martin, Manager, Business Process Improvement, Budget and Management Office, City and County of Denver